Tuesday 11 February 2014

LOOK UP IN THE SKY, IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE

Wearing: Shoes - Primark . Jeans - Topshop . Top - Topshop . Jacket - Zara . Necklace - The Bohemian Collective . Scarf - French Connection
 
I love this outfit. It's simple and comfy with a little bit of colour, which you don't come across much of these days in my wardrobe. I forever live in black, grey, khaki and burgandy but, in all honesty, I'm excited to add a bit of colour as the weather heats up.

Now to the pictures. I have decided that I will never be good at striking a pose and my dad (love him!!) will never be the best at taking photos, so fuck it. From now on, I hope you enjoy seeing pictures which look more like outtakes and have me giggling like a fool.

4 comments:

  1. You are too cute. Really enjoying the blog, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You look absolutely frigging cute in your none "strike a pose" pictures! I LOVE IT :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks lovely! I thought there was no point me trying to look cool when I clearly can't pull it off! xxx

      Delete