Thursday 13 February 2014

BABY, THIS IS WHAT THE NIGHT IS FOR


 
As I'm single, I decided to buy myself a Valentine's Day present because, well, I love me. I decided to buy myself my first matching underwear set. Personally, I think nude underwear isn't the prettiest and white underwear is too bright under light clothes, so I went for light pink. The Ted Baker selection at Debenhams is beautiful. It's full of floral lace, bows and pretty gold charms. The Ted Baker range starts from a 32A and goes up to 38DD and this same set also comes in cream and black. I'm sure I'll be investing in many more matching sets in the future and not just for Valentine's Day. I'll be sure to wear this pretty pink set tomorrow.
 

4 comments:

  1. The set is really pretty! I just love your blog, following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I will be sure to follow yours too! x

      Delete
  2. ah now that is a thing of beauty!! xx

    ReplyDelete