Friday 24 January 2014

TO SEIZE THE MOMENT AND DON'T SQUANDER IT

Wearing: Hat - H&M . Snood - Primark . Coat - H&M . T-Shirt Dress - Topshop . Belt - Primark . Tights - Primark . Shoes - Primark
 
Today my dad had a rare day off work and just like always, we ended up watching Bargain Hunt together. Today was a little different as we decided to go and look for our own antiques at Battlesbridge Antique Centre.
 
Battlesbridge is a short drive away, yet I haven't been there for years. As it's Friday, there wasn't many places open but it was lovely to wander around to look for old treasures.
 
At the moment I am in the process of decluttering and, eventually, redecorating my room. As I spend so much time in it at the moment (job hunt... kill me), I am trying to make it as comfortable as possible. I am on the hunt for an old suitcase to store my clothes in and I saw plenty at Battlesbridge. I can't wait to go and buy one.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Emma! Especially liking the tights, I love spotty tights :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy :) I have stocked up on the spotty tights! xx

      Delete