Wednesday 20 March 2013

WHEN YOU'VE GOT NOTHING, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE

 
I have been in Perth for just over 4 months now, and this weekend I will be leaving for a new adventure. My time in Perth has had it's ups and downs, but I have many happy memories here and I look forward to coming back, once I have seen some more of Australia.
 
Out of my 4 months in Perth, I spent only 7 weeks working. I worked for a Sales and Marketing company and my job was to sign people up to charities. Yes, I was one of those people you try to avoid eye contact with in the streets. It started well, but in the end I lost interest which meant I didn't earn as much money as I would have liked, as it was solely commission. In hindsight, I should have quit the job weeks before I actually did, but I made some amazing friends whilst working there so I have no regrets. In my last few weeks of work, I bought my one way ticket to Adelaide and had a sufficient amount left for a decent beer fund.
 
Today was my last day in the city and it was spent with my good friend Caitlin in The Lucky Shag. The Lucky Shag is by far my favourite pub in the city and I'd highly recommend going if you ever find yourself if Perth. The pub sits on the water front, just next to the Bell Tower, so the view it pretty amazing. The staff are friendly, it's got a chilled atmosphere and I can pretty much guarantee you'll enjoy a drink there.
 
This weekend I'll be flying from Perth to Adelaide, then by coach to Coober Pedy.
 
WEARING:
FLIP FLIPS - HAVAIANAS £22
PLAYSUIT - SURPE $30
BAG - ZARA £25.99
JACKET - ZARA £59.99
HAT - H&M £7.99
 
LOCATION:
 
LISTENING TO:

No comments:

Post a Comment